For some reason I’m all about Valentine’s Day this year. I want everything I eat and wear to be heart shaped!
Heart Shaped Chocolate Eclairs
Makes 18 hearts
Mini Chocolate Eclair
1. Whip up a batch of my eclair recipe .
2. Instead of piping individual eclairs, pipe two at an angle and have the ends meet together about halfway down.
3. Bake according to directions.
4. Once cooled, slice a small hole with a knife at the bottom tip of the heart.
5. Using a piping bag and small tip, insert cream into the eclair making sure you get it in on both sides of the heart.
6. Frost according to directions and try not to eat ever last one yourself!!!