Moving away from family, you tend to make great friends who become a family to you. We have a wonderful group here in Austin that we do a lot with. Most of our kids are the same age and we tend to have many of the same interests. This will be another year that we will celebrate "Feasters" together.
It's a combination of a friend's Easter and a huge feast! One of my favorite times of the whole year. We all bring eggs for the kiddos to hunt and so much wonderful food to share.
Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
32 oz Frozen Diced Potato Hash Browns, Thawed Slightly
2 (14 oz) Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 TBSP Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
2 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together soup, sour cream, ranch mix and 1 cup cheese until well blended.
3. Fold in potatoes.
4. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve hot.