I'll be honest. It's not the prettiest thing to look at, but I'm positive that you are going to love it! I got the recipe years ago from my best friend, Lori. Her family made it for almost every family function and I can see why.
Cheesy Bean Dip Recipe
28 oz Refried Beans
8 oz Green Chilies, Chopped
8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients minus the cheese together until well blended.
3. Pour into a 7x10 baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbling.
6. Let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.