We have finally gotten some crisper weather here in Texas. Well, at least in the early morning! I love that we are getting further away from swim suit weather because that means I can feel less and less guilty about eating more and more bread! Please tell me I am not the only one who thinks this way!
I definitely have included more comforting foods like soups, stews and crock pot recipes for my upcoming menu for the upcoming months. Those dinner meals are always nice to include warm and fresh bread on the side.
I absolutely love making my own rolls and loaves, but the hardest part about it is remembering to start it in enough time!
Quick and Easy Garlic Butter Dinner Rolls
8 count Grand Flaky Biscuits
4 TBSP butter, melted
1/2 tsp dry parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
coarse Kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a small bowl mix together melted butter, parsley and garlic powder.
3. Dip each biscuit into butter mixture and coat both sides. Let the excess drip off.
4. Press into a standard muffin tin.
5. Repeat with all biscuits.
6. Place muffin tin onto a baking tray. This is in case any of the butter drips off the sides during baking.
7. Sprinkle each biscuit with kosher salt.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and dough is cooked through.