Halloween No Bake Treat
These adorable chubby bats are made from Ding Dongs and cookies and could not be easier to make! It only takes 4 ingredients and can be made in minutes. Perfect for a class party, or just for a fun treat to share with the family.
I think what I love most about Halloween treats is that most of them are simply assembled from simple ingredients. They are usually prepackaged and the kiddos always seem to love them.
I get a lot of questions about the candy eyes. You certainly can buy them, but I truly love to make a big batch every other year. I’ve got the simple details for the Candy Googley Eyes that you can follow.
Halloween Ding Dong Bat Treats
Halloween Bat Ding Dong Treats
- 10 Ding Dongs
- 15-20 Mint Chocolate Covered Cookies
- 20 Googley Candy Eyes
- Black Frosting In The Tube
- With a serrated knife, cut the cookies in half.
- Place one half of the cookie into the side of the ding dong to create a bat wing and do the same on the other side.
- Use a little of the black frosting to adhere the googley eyes to the top of the ding dong.
- Pipe a little mouth and two fangs onto the top using the black frosting.
These other Halloween posts are worth checking out!