I won’t be tagging anyone with this, but please feel free to do it on your own if you are feeling in the holiday mood! I got this as an email from my cousin.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper and actual ribbon
2 . Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I would love to have a real tree, but Ian is allergic.
3. When do you put it up? I am pretty much a stickler for the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I put it up December 1st.
4. When do you take the tree down? January 1st.
5. Do you like eggnog? I like a splash of eggnog with a lot of milk.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Homemade doll that my mom made.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? A little one…I am waiting for Santa to bring me the Willow Tree one that I have wanted forever!
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? Ian…since his birthday is this month as well, he usually buys himself an expensive gift that counts for both birthday and Christmas. Hence the camera last year and this year…….the 24″ iMAC that can be seen from space it’s so big! I love it though!
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? An empty box…they forgot to put the gift inside!
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Direct you curiosity to two posts below…
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? OOOOoooh….that’s hard. Nostalgic reasons, Emmit Otter’s Jugband Christmas…But elf has become my favorite.
13. When do you start Christmas shopping? You mean I have to start??? I have to get on that soon!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite things to eat at Christmas? Fudge, Turkey, Treats left by neighbors, cheeseball…do I need to go on?
16. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? As a kid we always traveled, but we pretty much stay home these days.
18. Can you name Santa’s reindeer? Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixon. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all…Rudolf!
19. Do you have an Angel on top or a star? Star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? It’s tradition in Ian’s family (that we are starting this year) that Mrs. Claus puts your Christmas pajamas in your stocking on Christmas eve…so…all the other gifts are open in the morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Never enough money to buy all the gifts you want to give.
22. What Christmas gift do you want most this year? I want laughter to ring throughout all the day long…cheesy, but true!