If you kids are like mine, they love marshmallows. Any shape and size. They are not picky. I always seem to have a bag in the pantry and use them as bribery sometimes. You’d be surprised how quick they are to clean up their room when I pull out that bag of airy treats!
We ended up making these festive Halloween Marshmallow pops with sprinkles and candies we had on hand. They turned out better than I expected and my boys loved making them together.
Halloween Marshmallow Pops
12 Jumbo Marshmallows
4 squares Chocolate Almond Bark
Decorative Straws cut in half
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Insert straw into one end of the marshmallow.
3. In a medium bowl melt almond bark according to package directions.
4. Dip one marshmallow half way into the melted chocolate and gently shake off excess.
5. Immediately sprinkle with sprinkles and set onto the baking sheet.
6. When using the candy corn and googley eyes, let the chocolate set for about a minute before adding candies.
7. Let the pops set at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.