This is actually the most requested recipe I get asked for by my husband's side of the family. If I ever make them when they are around, I don't even have to worry about transferring them to a plate. Everyone comes and snitches two or three right off the hot cookie sheet!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Makes 30 cookies
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
30 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (Miniature Size)
1. Remove the foil and paper wrapper from each peanut butter cup and place in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Make peanut butter cookies according to directions.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Take 2 TBSP of dough and wrap around one peanut butter cup.
5. Roll it in your hands to create a ball making sure the peanut butter cup is completely covered.
6. Repeat with the remaining cups and place 12 to a cookie sheet, evenly spaced.
7. Bake for 7 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and cool 10 minutes before serving. These are best served warm!
9. If you have any dough left over just roll 2 TBSP of dough in a ball, place on cookie sheet, press down on the top of it slightly and cook for 8 minutes.
Here is another delicious cookie with a fabulous peanut butter and chocolate combination!This recipe is linked up - The Party Bunch,