No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes are not only super creamy, but full of citrus zing. Made with a simple graham cracker crust and topped with fresh whipped cream and lime.
Easy No Bake Dessert
No bake desserts are quite possibly the easiest desserts to make. They typically come together in a few minutes and use simple ingredients you already have on hand.
This cheesecake recipe is especially delicious because it’s made with fresh lime juice. It’s also easy to make because you assemble it in wide mouth half pint size mason jars. You can find them over at Amazon.
Serving them in little glass jars helps with portions and just makes them feel a little more personable. These would be perfect for a little party, bridal or baby shower or a simple weeknight dessert!
Desserts like this can definitely be made ahead of time and stored in your refrigerator for up to 3 days before you need to serve them. I would save garnishing them until moments before they are served, though.
You don’t even need to bake the graham cracker crust. This truly is a super simple recipe.
How To Soften Cream Cheese
The hardest part about this recipe is remembering to soften the cream cheese beforehand.
There truly is only one way to properly soften cream cheese and that is to let it come to room temperature on it’s own. I really like to set mine on the counter the night before I need to use it in a recipe.
It turns out super creamy and smooth. This method is most useful when you are using it in a no bake dessert like these mini cheesecakes or in a frosting.
However, if you are in a pinch and need to use the cream cheese right away for the recipe below here is what you can do.
- Unwrap it completely from the box and foil wrapper.
- Place it onto a small microwavable plate and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds at 10 second intervals.
- You don’t want to heat it too long because the edges can get hard and crunchy.
- Before you add into your recipe make sure to whip it until smooth either using a hand mixer, whisk or a spatula. This will help ensure you get out any lumps making it super creamy.
Here are some of my other favorite no bake recipes you must try!
No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 Sleeve Graham Crackers
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 3 TBSP Butter Melted
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese Softened
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 Cup Lime Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 2 TBSP Lime Zest
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
3 Lime Slices, Cut In Half, Optional Garnish
- In a food processor, crush graham crackers, brown sugar and melted butter together until fine crumbs form.
- Place about 1/3 cup of crumbs into the bottom of the jar and press into the bottom and up the side a little to form a crust.
- Wipe out the food processor and cream together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, juice and zest together until well blended.
- Divide mixture evenly between all the jars. Spread the tops evenly.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- With a stand mixer whip together whipping cream and granulated sugar together on high speed for 3-4 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Garnish cheesecakes with a dollop of whipped cream and lime slice.