No Bake Mini Lemon Cream Pies are such a fabulous addition to any meal this spring.
If you’ve been around here for a while you know that I love mini desserts! There is just something about an individual serving that makes you feel a little bit special. I recently made my Mini Blueberry Brownie Bites for a dinner party and they were gone in minutes.
Did I mention the recipe is only 4 ingredients and to make it even better, it’s a no bake dessert as well!
They are incredibly creamy with the perfect amount of tartness.
The recipe makes 6 mini pies, but this could easily be doubled for 12 minis or poured into a 9 inch pre-made graham cracker crust for a complete pie.
Here are some other mini dessert recipes I’m sure you’ll love.
- Peach Lemon Mini Bunt Cakes
- Mini Peach Crisps
- No Bake Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes
- Mini Banana Bread Loaves
Try using this Mini Muffin Pan to create your mini desserts!
- 6 Premade Graham Cracker Crusts
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ Cup Lemon Curd
- ¾ Cup Whipping Cream
- 3 TBSP Granulated Sugar
- 6 Lemon Slices, Optional
- In a stand mixer, whipped together whipping cream and sugar together until stiff peaks form, about 6-7 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and lemon curd together until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream with the lemon mixture.
- Evenly divide among each mini pie crust and smooth the top.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.