Have you ever had a Friendsgiving? It’s were you celebrate Thanksgiving with friends because you don’t really have family near by. This year we are gathering with a few friends who will be in town and I’m excited. I really do wish we could spend it with family (especially my side), but maybe next year we can make it work!
Mini Pumpkin Cheese Balls
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
8 oz. Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 pkt Hidden Valley Dry Ranch Mix
1 cup Cheddar Crackers, crushed
1. In a food processor, or by hand, blend together cream cheese, cheddar cheese and ranch.
2. Place the cracker crumbs into a small bowl.
3. Using a 2 TBSP scoop, scoop out a cheese ball and gently roll it into the cracker crumbs.
4. Place directly onto a platter or into small cupcake liners.
5. Stick a whole clove into the top creating the “stem”.
6. Chill until ready to serve.