Pumpkin Pie Pretzels is a snack you can keep on hand all season long or package some up to give to friends and neighbors.
Pretzels Are The Perfect Snack
I actually had the idea a few years ago when I made my Sweet and Spicy Pecans. There was just something so simple and easy about them that I thought would transfer really well to pretzels. I changed out the spices, but they both work out the same.
It’s a treat that comes together in minutes, but is unique enough that makes an impact. These pretzels have all the flavor of pumpkin pie! They are a pretty spectacular salty sweet treat.
These would be fun to make to have on hand when company comes over. They would also keep any football fans pretty happy this time of year, too!
Pumpkin Spiced Pretzels
- 4 Cups Mini Pretzel Twists
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Cloves
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave proof bowl, heat honey, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg together for 30 seconds.
- Mix well to incorporate spices.
- Stir in pretzels and mix to coat.
- Spread evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and sprinkle sugar over the top and toss to coat.
- Cool completely before serving.
If you liked this snack be sure to try my Pumpkin Pie Party Chex Mix!