Classic chocolate fudge is a perfect treat for this time of year. I
know that there are a million and one recipes out there with this and
that added to the chocolate. Sometimes it’s just nice to keep it simple
I have this recipe.
It’s kind of a big deal to some of my family members.
And it’s kind of a big deal to me because it’s soooooo good!
However, I can’t give you the actual recipe because there are secrets I personally vowed not to divulge. But I promise it will still be out of this world!
3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 1/2 sticks of butter
1 TBSP pure vanilla extract
1 12 oz can evaporated milk
4 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- In a large bowl place chocolate chips, butter and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan bring evaporated milk and sugar to a boil.
- ontinue boiling and stir constantly for 7 minutes.
- Pour over chocolate mixture.
- Stir until butter and chocolate melts and is a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a buttered 9×13 pan and cool completely.
- Cut into squares using a plastic knife to lesson crumbs and tears.