Thanksgiving Leftover Sliders are something that I dreamt up weeks before the holiday was even here. It’s a wonderful dish to use up leftover turkey and all those delicious sides!
Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich
I had a friend over when I made these Thanksgiving Leftover Sliders and her eyes lit up when she took a bite. Then I had my husband try them and he had the same reaction. These are pretty phenomenal!
What Can I Make With Leftover Turkey Dinner?
What Can I Make With leftover Turkey?
Added a little cheese and mayonnaise to help make them moist and I’m sure glad I did. These baked up super crispy on the edges and soft on the inside with all the tender leftover turkey. You can use leftover rolls, but store bought ones works really well also. I truly can’t express how incredible these are!
Thanksgiving Leftover Sliders
Thanksgiving Turkey Leftover Sliders
- 12 Dinner Rolls
- 1 1/2 Cups Herb Stuffing
- 12 Turkey Slices
- 1 Cup Cranberry Sauce
- 6 Swiss Cheese Slices
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Ground Mustard
- 1 TBSP Dried Onions
- Cut rolls in half and lay the bottom half next to each other in a 9x13 pan.
- Spread out stuffing evenly over rolls.
- Lay sliced turkey over the top in an even layer.
- Spread cranberry sauce over the turkey.
- Place cheese over the cranberry sauce. It will overlap some.
- Lightly spread the underside of the tops with mayo and place on top of the cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter, poppy seeds, ground mustard and dried onions.
- Pour evenly over the top. Let it drip down the sides of the rolls a bit.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until tops are brown and slightly crispy.
- Let them sit for 10 minutes before serving.
The Perfect Thanksgiving Dinner
If you need any recipes for a stellar Thanksgiving Meal, here you go!