On most restaurant menus you can find some sort of artichoke or spinach dip. It's also about a 50/50 chance that it's going to be absolutely delicious or you end up regretting ordering it in the first place.
Sometimes they can be too runny or sometimes just plain and bland. I think I've created the BEST cheesy artichoke dip so you won't even have to take that appetizer chance at another restaurant again!
When you make this at home be ready for it to be gone in minutes. I made it for a family get together not long ago and when I turned around to get more chips, the dip was gone! It's super cheesy with a hint of garlic. I prefer these types of dips to be served hot, but you could also serve it cold.
Ultimate Three Cheese Artichoke Hot Dip
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
2 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup Parmesan, freshly grated
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Stir in cheese.
4. Fold in artichoke hearts. If they are too big, cut them down to bite size.
5. Pour into a a 8x8 or 8x10 baking dish.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
7. Serve hot.