Typically you see this dessert made with sliced strawberries on top, but we especially love blueberries in my family. They are perfect for little hands and make for a great snack on the go!
Mini Blueberry Brownie Bites
1 Box Brownie Mix (plus ingredients on the back of the box)
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
4 oz. Butter, softened
1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
3 cups Powdered Sugar
1-2 TBSP milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 24 mini muffin tins with cooking spray
3. Mix brownies according to package directions.
4. Pour 1 TBSP of batter into each tin.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes.
6. Immediately press down the tops with the back of a spoon until even and run a knife around the edges.
7. Let cook for 5 minutes before removing from the tin onto a cooling rack.
8. In a large bowl cream together cream cheese, butter and vanilla together.
9. Slowly add in powdered sugar and mix well.
10. Add in milk if needed to thin out the consistency a bit.
11. Spread or pipe frosting onto each cooled brownie bite and top with three blueberries.
12. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.