This post may contain affiliate links.Being a child of the 80's, rainbows have a special place in my heart! It seems like everything back then was covered in rainbows! Sweatshirts, socks, binders, and back packs. I even had a puffy rainbow hair clip that I remember wearing often. Mostly right above my side ponytail!
They say that history repeats itself and that's 100% true. Rainbows seem to be making the comeback along with unicorns and my 8 year old self couldn't be happier about it! I was trying to think of a happy and fun treat to make and this one popped into my head. It's even more adorable in real life!
I made this in 5 minutes flat and let it set for about 30 minutes before it was ready to cut. Not bad for a dazzling display of sweetness. You might even have all this on hand and could have the kiddos help you when they get home from school today. Even little could put this together and use whatever sprinkles are hanging around in your pantry.
Candy Rainbow Bark
2 cups White Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Canola Oil
Rainbow Gummy Candy Bits
Variety of Rainbow Sprinkles
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium heatproof bowl mix together chocolate chips and oil together.
3. Cook for 1 minute stirring after each 10 seconds until completely melted.
4. Pour out onto the parchment paper and spread out evenly to about 1/4 inch thickness.
5. Immediately place gummy candies on top and gently press into the chocolate.
6. Cover the rest of the chocolate with sprinkles.
7. Let it set at room temperature for 30 minutes before cutting with sharp knife.
8. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Shop the ingredients here...
Airhead Xtreme Rainbow Bites
Rainbow Shapes Sprinkles