I was thrilled to be a part of some Disney blog fun! A few other bloggers and I created some amazing freak shakes, each inspired by either a classic Disney character, movie or ride! I created mine after the Jungle Cruise and had a blast making it! It was actually more fun that I even thought it would be.
4 Scoops Vanilla Ice cream
1 Cup Pineapple Juice
1/2 Cup Vanilla Frosting
1/4 Cup Chopped Macadamia Nuts
1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
Mini Chocolate Chips
Strawberry Mini Doughnuts
Sliced Pineapple, Oranges and Bananas
1. Frost the top half of the outside of a large mug or glass
2. Dip the edge of the cup in the chopped nuts and the remaining in shredded coconut.
3. In a blender, mix together ice cream and pineapple juice.
4. Pour into glass.
5. Place pineapple slices on a large bamboo skewer and place in shake. Do the same with the orange slices and bananas.
6. Place another skewer in the shake and stack about 4-5 strawberry doughnuts onto it.
7. Pile on the whipped cream sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and finish with 2 Zebra cakes on top.
8. Serve immediately.