Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders are one of the most easiest recipes to make. Tender shredded chicken breast smothered in your favorite BBQ sauce. It’s then sandwiched between a mini slider bun that’s been brushed with melted butter and sprinkled with salt and pepper.
Guess what I have in my possession? An Instant Pot and I have fallen in love with it! I have to admit that I was scared to try it at first, but now I can’t help but try to cook most everything in i. I’m happy to be sharing these super easy BBQ Chicken Slides. The best part is they take 15 minutes to make using the Instant Pot! I’m always looking for super easy meals to make for my family because it seems like life just keeps getting busier. I just can’t get over how fast everything cooks.
If you are serving them for a party, have a bunch of different toppings set out along side a full tray of these sliders. You could have chopped lettuce, pickles, jalapeños, sliced tomatoes, cheese and mustard.
I served these pretty plain because I still have little boys at home. They are a pickles only bunch and I used pretty mild BBQ sauce. That’s what great about this recipe is that you can pretty much use what your family loves.
If you don’t have an instant pot you most certainly could make this in the crock pot. Just omit the water and add the BBQ sauce to the frozen chicken. Cook on low for 5-6 hours. Shred it all in the crock pot and serve.
These other recipes would be great along side these sliders!
- Easy Fruit Salad
- Classic Potato Salad
- Artichoke Pasta Salad
- Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
- Cheesy Potatoes by Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders Recipe
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders
- 4 Chicken Breasts Frozen
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Cup Favorite BBQ Sauce
- 2 TBSP Butter Melted
- Kosher Salt
- Pepper Freshly Cracked
- Place chicken breast in the Instant Pot.
- Add one cup of water.
- Lock the lid in place and close the steam valve.
- Push the Manual button and set the time for 15 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked switch the steam valve to open and let all the steam escape.
- Drain off any water and shred the chicken with two forks.
- Stir in BBQ sauce and serve on slider buns with favorite toppings.
- Brush each bun with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.