Guess what I have in my possession? An Instant Pot and I have fallen in love with it! I have to admit that I was scared to try it at first, but now I can't help but try to cook most everything in i. I'm happy to be sharing these super easy BBQ Chicken Slides. The best part is they take 15 minutes to make using the Instant Pot! I'm always looking for super easy meals to make for my family because it seems like life just keeps getting busier. I just can't get over how fast everything cooks.
If you are serving them for a party, have a bunch of different toppings set out along side a full tray of these sliders. You could have chopped lettuce, pickles, jalapeños, sliced tomatoes, cheese and mustard.
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Sliders
Makes 12 Sliders
12 Slider Buns
4 Frozen Chicken Breasts
2 Cups Of Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
2 TBSP Butter, Melted
1. Place chicken breast in the Instant Pot.
2. Add one cup of water.
3. Lock the lid in place and close the steam valve.
4. Push the Manual button and set the time for 15 minutes.
5. Once the chicken is cooked switch the steam valve to open and let all the steam escape.
6. Drain off any water and shred the chicken with two forks.
7. Stir in BBQ sauce and serve on slider buns with favorite toppings.
8. Brush each bun with melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.