This Easter Dessert Candy Board is a fun idea for your Easter holiday meal. It’s full of Easter candy, chocolate and cute desserts!
This candy board is a dream of mine and so I’m it came true! I’m thrilled with how it turned out. Usually I am the designated person to bring dessert when it comes to holiday get togethers and this would most definitely make a lasting impression!
It truly was so simple to put together, too. I purchased all my favorite easter candy and treats and nestled them together. I also included a few homemade desserts to add an extra special touch.
Every grocery store has fun holiday isles and I had a blast shopping at Target and Trader Joes for most of these goodies!
Don’t forget to peruse the bakery section at the market. You can typically find holiday treats there as well.
Cute Easter Dessert
I think Easter is the most fun holiday to make cute desserts for. I love all the pastel colors, bunny shaped treats and give me all the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs!
What I love most about this is how simple and fast this came together.
Once I had my homemade desserts made I started grouping and piling it all out on one of my favorite wooden cutting boards. You definitely can’t see it in the pictures, but it’s under there!
Dessert Platter Ideas
Here is what I included in my Dessert Platter and where I purchased it from.
- Jelly Beans (I like to get Jelly Bellies from Costco this time of year.)
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels (Trader Joes)
- Annie’s Graham Cracker Bunnies (Target)
- Pink Caramel Chocolate Balls (Home Goods)
- Cadbury Mini Eggs (Target)
- No Bake Mini Lemon Cream Pies (Click the link for the recipe)
- Pepperidge Farm Raspberry Chocolate Milano Cookies (Target)
- Hershey Eggs (Target)
- Mini Blueberry Brownie Bites (Click the link for the recipe)
- Dove Coconut Cream Chocolate Eggs (Target)
- Pepperidge Farms Spring Chessman Cookies (Target)
- Easter Chocolate Covered Sugar Cookies (Target)
- Lindt Chocolate Carrots (Target)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries (Click the link for the recipe)
- Lindt Chocolate Easter Chicks (Target)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Mini Eggs (Target)
I used ceramic dishes I had around the house for the smaller candies and placed everything onto a large cutting board. It truly is simple to assemble.
Even though this really isn’t a recipe, I’ve included a recipe card below so you can print it off to use as a shopping list. Then you can create your own Easter Dessert Candy Board for your holiday party or dinner.
You must check out these other cute Easter Desserts on my site!
- Easter Vanilla Cupcakes
- Bunny Trail Mix
- Easter Chocolate Rice Crispy Cake
- Coconut Cake
- Easter Bunny Bottom Cookie Pops
Did you know I have an Amazon Shop? Be sure to shop all my favorites!
Easter Dessert Recipe
Easter Dessert Candy Board
- 1 Box Jelly Beans
- 1 Bag Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 1 Box Annie’s Graham Cracker Bunnies
- 1 Package Pink Foil Caramel Chocolate Balls
- 1/2 Bag Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 10 Cookies Pepperidge Farm Raspberry Chocolate Milano Cookies
- 1/2 Bag Hershey Eggs
- 1/2 Bag Dove Coconut Cream Chocolate Eggs
- 10 Cookies Pepperidge Farms Spring Chessman Cookies
- 1 Dozen Easter Chocolate Covered Sugar Cookies
- 6 Lindt Chocolate Carrots
- 8 Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 4 Lindt Chocolate Easter Chicks
- 8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Mini Eggs
- Set a large cutting board or platter onto the table where you want to serve this dessert board from.
- Pour anything small and that will tend to roll off the table into small bowls. See picture for examples.
- Place the small candy bowls on the board spreading them apart from each other.
- Place small piles of candy, cookies and desserts around the bowls and on the board. It's okay if some of it spills onto the table.
- You can garnish with a few flowers or greenery around it.