Easter Dessert Candy Board is a fun idea for your Easter Dessert Buffet!
I’ve been dreaming of this candy board for a few weeks now and I’m thrilled with how it turned out. Usually I am designated person to bring dessert when it comes to holiday get togethers and this would most definitely make an lasting impression!
I simply purchased all my favorite easter candy and treats and nestled them together with a few homemade desserts.
Here is the breakdown so you can create this yourself this Easter holiday!
I’ve included (and where I purchased it)…
- Jelly Beans (I like to get Jelly Bellies from Costco this time of year.)
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels (Trader Joes)
- Annie’s Graham Cracker Bunnies (Target)
- Pink Caramel Chocolate Balls (Home Goods)
- Cadbury Mini Eggs (Target)
- No Bake Mini Lemon Cream Pies (Click the link for the recipe)
- Pepperidge Farm Raspberry Chocolate Milano Cookies (Target)
- Hershey Eggs (Target)
- Mini Blueberry Brownie Bites (Click the link for the recipe)
- Dove Coconut Cream Chocolate Eggs (Target)
- Pepperidge Farms Spring Chessman Cookies (Target)
- Easter Chocolate Covered Sugar Cookies (Target)
- Lindt Chocolate Carrots (Target)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Lindt Chocolate Easter Chicks (Target)
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Mini Eggs (Target)
I used ceramic dishes I had around the house for the smaller candies and placed everything onto a large cutting board. It truly is simple to assemble.